Good News Sebastian! The first City Council meeting of the year has arrived. Topics include buying a $182,739 Excavator, $104,070 Pickleball court lighting, up to $24,000 in administrative services, $148,129 for an Emergency Generator, lifting the Moratorium of Herbicide Spraying, recounting the votes for hiring a City Attorney, and more!
- Location: Sebastian City Hall, 1225 Main St, Sebastian, FL 32958
- Time: January 8th, 2020 @ 5PM
Topics of Discussion:
- Parliamentary and Meeting Procedures Workshop
- Review Roberts Rules of Order, Sunshine Law, Public Communication Practices, Past Practices, and other meeting procedures
- Approval of expenses:
- CDBG Administration Services: $20,000 to $24,000 and authorize the City Manager to execute the appropriate documents
- Replace Caterpillar 311F Excavator with attachments for $182,739.00
- Award Agreement to AmPro, Inc. for the Purchase and Installation of Token Machine Operated Pickleball Court Lighting in the Amount of $104,070.00
- Approve Budget Adjustment and Work Services Agreement with Eau Gallie Electric, Inc. for the Design Build and Purchase of an Emergency Generator for City Hall in the Total Amount of $148,129.00
- Reconsidering revisions and holding a public hearing regarding Recyclable Materials decision made last meeting.
- Considering lifting the Moratorium of Herbicide Spraying to allow the testing of an organic herbicide
- Confirming the Ranking of Attorneys to be interviews due to miscount last meeting.
If you have a story you would like to share, reach out and send it to us!